Each person should pay close attention to maintaining their own mental health, because social, physical and mental well-being depends on it. Only mentally healthy people are able to most effectively realize themselves in society and be able to successfully withstand numerous daily stresses.
The main indicators of a healthy psyche
The health of the human psyche is characterized by a large number of indicators. In addition to the absence of obvious signs of mental pathologies, a person must be resistant to numerous stressful situations, as well as adequately respond to various circumstances. At the same time, there are a number of parameters and factors that directly or indirectly affect the mental state of people at any age.
Systematic social and economic pressures are among the main risk factors, having a tangible impact on the health of the human psyche. In addition, all people have individual factors that affect the vulnerability of the psyche, which is why it is necessary to take care of strengthening mental health in order to be able to resist any determinants.
Effective measures to protect the health of the human psyche
Considering that the process of strengthening mental health and preventing the occurrence of depressive states is a rather multifaceted action, it must necessarily include a whole range of factors. Among them, it is important to provide for the creation of an optimal environment aimed at maintaining an excellent level of mental health. Here one should start from the political strategy of the state, which, if necessary, should be supplemented by such measures as:
– providing full-fledged psychological and social support for children, which should be aimed at encouraging the desire of each child for self-development;
– creating favorable conditions of a socio-economic nature for the protection of women;
– development of a larger number of modern psychiatric clinics;
– adaptation of the elderly;
– development of a legal framework for the protection of persons with mental pathologies;
– work with representatives of national minorities, migrants who suffered during the hostilities.
To implement such important points, it is necessary to involve both the healthcare system and most of the mass sectors of the economy and the social sphere.
Effective support and treatment
To achieve a beneficial result, several measures will be excellent effective measures on the part of the state. Among the most significant cases that can reduce mental problems in the population, there are such moments as:
– introduction of psychosocial support during the treatment of psychosis;
– practice of psychotherapeutic treatment of depressive states;
– the introduction of restrictions aimed at reducing the level of alcohol consumption.
In the field of addressing the problems of mental health of the population, close attention should be paid to the prevention of neurosis , suicide, bipolar disorder .